Update by user Mar 13, 2013

I still as of late have not heard from my bank as weather or not all the money has been refunded but at least their has been no more new charges

Original review posted by user Feb 10, 2013

I purchased 4 Tittles from BBV Hot Movies.com and at the time they offered a $5.00 discount if I was to buy from them that day, so I took advantage of the discount.This was last June 2012.

Today I went to check my Credit Card balance and saw a recurring charge for $9.95. I was unaware of this charge, I felt so ***. After calling the Credit Card fraud department I called BBV Hot Movie.com and I ask them to help me understand the charges. They explained how I was duped in to the monthly fee’s it was the $5.00 discount it had strings attached that I was unaware of, but by not yelling at them or calling them thief’s.

I was able to get them to refunded me 2 of the 7 months and they put in a request for a full refund. So at least they wear willing to help me. Instead of an attitude of ”so sad to bad” , I treated them with respect and I got it stopped and a refund. But I’m still filling a complaint with my bank’s fraud department to make sure it is stopped.

I want to make sure I get a complete refund.

SO BEWARE of discounts online and READ the small PRINT so you don’t end up like me.I'm Pissed it happened but cool heads prevailed and I should get a full refund

Had an Experience with BBV Hot Movie Sale?

Comments